What You Need to Know About Home Insurance in Welland
Are you looking at purchasing a house in Welland? Do you own a home right now? Whether you’re talking about your first home purchase or your third, home insurance is an absolute must. However, it’s not enough to have just any policy – you need a plan that makes sense for your situation. Here are some essential facts about home insurance that you should know:
- You Can Have Your Legal Fees Covered in a Personal Liability Case
If you’re like most Canadians, getting sued isn’t your idea of a good time. But as a homeowner and a property owner, you’re always one renovation mishap or accident away from being sued. Your home insurance policy can cover the cost of legal fees and judgment amounts if you have to defend yourself against a personal liability claim.
- You Can Get Help With Post-Insured Peril Living Expenses
When an insured peril strikes, there’s no way to predict the scope of the damage done to your home. In the event that you and your loved ones are forced to relocate temporarily, your home insurance can cover the cost of your hotel bills, fees, and storage costs.
- Your Belongings Might Not Be Covered
In the aftermath of a fire or a pipe burst, your personal belongings are just as likely to be damaged as the rest of your home. And when you add up the cost of your laptop, your clothes, and your furniture, replacing everything on short notice can easily set you back a few thousand dollars. But even so, you may need to take out a contents policy that’s specifically designed to cover your personal items.
Are you looking for a home insurance policy? Insurance Hero to the rescue! Request your FREE, no-obligation home insurance quote today.
Home Insurance Coverage
As a homeowner, you need a home insurance policy that fits your needs and circumstances like a glove. Here at Insurance Hero, we pride ourselves on offering policies that fit your life. Some of the coverages in our home insurance packages include:
- Your house
- The cost of living if an insured peril damages your home to the point where you have to live somewhere else on a temporary basis
- Fixtures and detached structures on your property such as garages, tool sheds, and porches
- Legal fees if someone is injured on your property or if an accident causes damage to someone else’s property
If you need home insurance, Insurance Hero can save the day! Request your FREE home insurance quote today!