Searching for Restaurant & Nightclub Insurance in Ontario?
Operating a restaurant, pub or nightclub isn’t an easy task. When you provide food services, there’s always a risk that the customer will fall ill or be allergic to the food or drink they consume. At Insurance Hero, we offer affordable and inclusive restaurant, bar and pub insurance packages that assure the protection and peace of mind you’re looking for.
What does restaurant insurance cover?
Operating a demanding restaurant business includes overseeing everything from stock and equipment to alcohol, staff supplies and your customers. Not only does restaurant insurance cover you in case of accident on your property, but it protects against happenings such as building damage/repairs, theft, alcohol liability and business interruption circumstances.
What restaurant types are eligible for insurance?
• Bars and sports bars
• Night clubs
• Restaurants and restaurants with live entertainment
• Establishment with alcohol sales of more than 50%
• Building owners with nightclub or bar occupancy
What type of insurance does your restaurant need to cover?
- General Liability: covers against accidents, such as a customer slipping or falling inside your restaurant, which could lead to expensive compensation claims.
- Property: protects against damages from fire, natural disasters, theft and crime.
- Food Contamination: protects against situations that can cause food contamination such as a power outage.
- Loss of Business Income: covers unexpected events that cause a loss of income due to your business being closed for a long period of time.
- Automobile Liability: insures your vehicle for business purposes and covers vandalism, theft and collision costs.
- Alcohol Liability: covers against claims from a customer’s negligent actions while getting drunk inebriated to the extent of injury or property damage as a result.
Have more questions about bar and pub insurance? Contact a hero for full details on competitive pricing and flexible plans.