Searching for Landscaping Insurance in Ontario?
Working in landscaping includes a lot of intense labor and careful planning of a client’s outdoor environment. From residential lawn care to big commercial exterior jobs, Insurance Hero understands the industry’s unique risks and offers coverage best suited to your specific operations.
What does Insurance for Landscapers Cover?
Whether you’re a single-operator lawncare specialist or you own a large-scale landscape business – our insurance plans include the key basic protection you need to run your company smoothly. Common coverage options:
• General Liability: protects against damage to a client’s property due to unforeseen circumstances or accidents.
• Pollution Liability: covers against contamination or illness caused by pollutants.
• Commercial Property: insures equipment used to run your business against loss and damage.
• Tools: protects against the repair, loss and theft of your tools and supplies.
• Commercial Auto: insures your trucks or vans for work related purposes.
Who Needs Landscape Contractors Insurance?
A wide-variety of businesses fall under landscaping and benefit from proper coverage. These include:
• Tree trimmers
• Landscape designers
• Land irrigation contractors
• Landscape architects
• Arborist (tree surgeon)
At Insurance Hero, we’re well-versed in customized insurance protection for your outdoor business. Not only do we specialize in easily accessible plans and best-rates, but Insurance Hero is an award-winning leader in online insurance. For more information or to receive a complimentary quote, connect with a hero today.
For complimentary quote and full coverage details, connect with a hero below.