Shopping for Electrician Insurance in Ontario?
Is it required to have electrician insurance in Ontario?
If you’re an electrician in Ontario, it’s required that you have a valid electrician insurance policy when applying for a business license.
At Insurance Hero, we specialize in best-fit insurance that protects you from lawsuit/property damage costs, which assure the peace of mind you need to concentrate on your business.
Why do I need electrical contractor insurance?
As an electrician, you know when you finish a job, there’s still plenty more to do. Whether tightening up wires and flipping switches or inspecting and completing minor maintenance adjustments – working with electricity is risky and accidents can happen.
That’s why Insurance Hero offers distinct package options that cater to the needs of your electrical business.
What does electrical contractors insurance cover?
Coverage selections include:
- Property Damage: sometimes electrical jobs come across complications that result in damaged property, this covers you for accidental damage on a work site.
- Injury: when someone gets injured as a result of your work, this covers medical expenses required after injury.
- Employers Liability: staff mishaps and accidents can impact your business. This protects you from being held liable.
- General Liability: in cases of lawsuit or claim, this coverage assures the financial well-being of your business.
- Vehicle Coverage: driving to and from client sites means your company cars need to be protected on and off the road.
Before starting your next big project, assure your safety and peace of mind by finding the right-fit and best-rate electrical contractors insurance package for you. Connect with a Hero for more information.