Dental Clinic Insurance
Covers the losses and claims arising from lawsuits, property damages, and theft
Protect your dental practice and specialized assets against liability, lawsuits, and third-party claims that can cause hefty damages and financial losses. Insurance Hero partners with some of Canada’s leading insurance companies to bring affordable, competitive dental clinic insurance quotes directly to you.
How Does Dental Clinic Insurance Protect Your Business?
Dentists are responsible for the dental health of their patients and the wellbeing of their clinics. From access to sensitive patient records to operating specialized tools and machinery, dental clinics face a lot of unique risks.
In addition to mitigating damages and financial losses that can occur to their property and equipment, dentists can also face claims of injuries or negligence from unsatisfied patients.
That’s why dental clinic insurance is important to protect your dental clinic. It provides your business with coverage against the medical, legal defence, repair and replacement, and settlement costs associated with third-party claims and lawsuits.
What Does Dental Clinic Insurance Cover?
Different types of dental specialists can benefit from dental clinic insurance. For example, there are general dentists, oral surgeons, dental hygienists, orthodontists, and more.
Dental clinic insurance is designed to cover a broad range of services and equipment that dentists use during their day-to-day operations.
Here is what dental clinic insurance coverage typically includes:
- Protection for your clinic against liability and patient claims of injuries or property damage as a result of negligence, errors, or omissions from your dental office.
- Protection for your owned or leased clinic space and equipment against unexpected damages, including tools, patient chairs, x-ray machines, sterilization equipment, and more.
- Compensation for lost income or repairs if your dental clinic needs to close because of an insured peril.
What You Should Know About Dental Clinic Insurance
It is highly recommended for dental professionals to consider comprehensive dental clinic insurance for their business. Otherwise, any damages or financial losses that your clinic or patients suffer will be costly to pay out of pocket.
There are different types of insurance they may need, including:
- General liability insurance
- Professional liability insurance
- Commercial property insurance
- Workers’ compensation insurance
- Commercial umbrella insurance
Dental clinic insurance coverages and premiums will vary based on the insurance company and the type of clinic you operate. Some of these factors include:
- Your claims history.
- The types of dental services you offer.
- The location of your dental clinic.
Need a Quote for Your Dental Clinic Business?
Insurance Hero makes it easy for you to get a dental clinic insurance quote.
Whether you want a pre-packaged or custom insurance policy, we work closely with you to find the affordable dental clinic insurance you need to mitigate risks and operate your dental clinic confidently. Visit InsuranceHero.ca or call us at 1-855-777-4376 (HERO).