Shopping for Commercial Building Insurance in Ontario?
Whether you operate a mid-size or large-scale company, the building that you own or lease should be protected against loss, damage or theft. At Insurance Hero, we understand the risks and challenges that come with being a business owner. From natural disasters to customer lawsuits, we offer competitively-priced property insurance that’s easy to access.
What Commercial Property Insurance Includes
When it comes to your building and its contents such as stock, equipment, furniture and machinery – business property coverage encompasses many customizable options. Most-popular plan features include:
- Structure: covers loss or damage to your building from things like fire, accidental breakage, equipment malfunction or natural disaster.
- Contents: protects your business assets and anything you own within the building from theft or damage.
- Business Interruption: if your company must shut down for a period due to an unforeseen interruption, this covers loss of income and cost to get your business back up and running.
- Property in Transit: protects against any losses while your property is being moved.
- Equipment: if your business relies heavily on certain kinds of equipment or machinery, these can be insured for breakdown or failure.
Worried about costs? Commercial property insurance is scalable to exactly which properties you need covered and what insurance options are required, depending on industry and business needs. Our Insurance Hero reps are well-versed in comprehensive and easy-to-access insurance plans for multiple industries. We’re also recognized online insurance leaders. For more information or to receive a complimentary quote, connect with a hero today.