Personal Insurance Sales Advisor
***Position is in Sudbury Office however opportunities to work from home elsewhere in the province may be available for the right candidate***
WANNA BE A HERO? We’re Growing – Join our Sales Team!
Looking for a change from the traditional insurance brokerage world? Want to be part of an award-winning team that’s shaking things up in insurance? We’re not your typical brokerage, come see what we’re all about!
Launched in 2011, we’re a fast-growing online insurance brokerage serving up a fresh new approach to personal and commercial insurance. We blend industry knowledge, experience and innovation to offer easy and accessible insurance. We build our own technology and leverage automation and artificial intelligence to enhance the customer experience and maximize our efficiency.
Personal Insurance Sales Broker Role Includes:
- Closing sales via facebook (chatbot), web and telephone leads (all supplied by InsuranceHero.ca)
- Ensure adherence to internal and external underwriting rules, regulations and procedures
- Up sell and cross sell appropriate coverages and products based on clients needs
- In-depth understanding of various insurance providers’ underwriting rules & product features & benefits
- Maintain existing client relationships
- Counsel clients on coverages and policy features
- Communicate with clients and company underwriters
- Provide advice and guidance to clients in the event of a claim
- Minimum 2 years experience in an insurance sales role
- Proficiency with computer applications and quick learner (experience with Applied Rating Services (compu-quote), The Agency Manager (TAM) are an asset)
- RIBO or OTL license
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Driven by excellent client service
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Industry leading compensation plan
- Lead generation provided by InsuranceHero.ca – no cold calling required!
- Access to our proprietary technology
- Access to several contracted insurance providers: Aviva, Echelon, Economical, Gore Mutual, Intact, RSA, Western Assurance, Pembridge, Pafco, Jevco
- Dedicated service team to handle after sale service
- In-house training
- Options for career growth and professional development opportunities
- Educational assistance program
- Challenging and supportive working team environment
How to apply:
Please email your resume in confidence to email@example.com
We thank all interested candidates however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.