WANNA BE A HERO? We’re Growing – Join our Dev Team!
Want to be part of a team that’s revolutionizing the insurance industry? We build technology to improve customer experience when it comes to home, auto, business and life insurance. We’re looking for a full stack developer with a solid range of engineering experience. You would report directly to our Lead Software Engineer and our CEO and you would play an instrumental role in shaping the future of the industry. Come see what we’re all about!
Launched in 2011, we’re a fast-growing online insurance brokerage serving up a fresh new approach to personal and commercial insurance. We blend industry knowledge, experience and innovation to offer easy and accessible insurance. We build our own technology and leverage automation and artificial intelligence to enhance the customer experience and maximize efficiency.
Junior Software Developer Role Requirements
- 2+ years experience building user-friendly web applications
- Experience with Rails API, ReactJS
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with NodeJS
- Solid understanding of how to consume web services as well as REST API’s
- Solid understanding of how to build robust and secure REST API’s
- Self-starter able to work in an unsupervised environment
Nice to Haves
- Experience working in a high growth startup environment
- Solid product sense
- Experience in AI and Machine Learning
- Familiarity with Redux
- Experience with or curiosity about Elixir (Phoenix framework)
- Industry-leading compensation plan
- In-house training
- Options for career growth and professional development opportunities
- Educational assistance program
- Challenging and supportive working team environment
How to apply:
Please email your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all interested candidates however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.