***Position is in Sudbury Office however opportunities to work from home elsewhere in the province may be available for the right candidate***
WANNA BE A HERO? We’re Growing – Join our Commercial Service Team!
Looking for a change from the traditional insurance brokerage world? Want to be part of an award-winning team that’s shaking things up in insurance? We’re not your typical brokerage, come see what we’re all about!
Launched in 2011, we’re a fast-growing online insurance brokerage serving up a fresh new approach to personal and commercial insurance. We blend industry knowledge, experience and innovation to offer easy and accessible insurance. We build our own technology and leverage automation and artificial intelligence to enhance the customer experience and maximize our efficiency.
Commercial Insurance Service Advisor Role Includes:
• Conduct needs analysis with prospects and clients in order to offer them best coverage/pricing based on their needs
• Ensure adherence to internal and external underwriting rules, regulations and procedures
• Up sell and cross sell appropriate coverages and products based on clients needs
• In-depth understanding of various insurance providers’ underwriting rules & product features & benefits
• Maintain existing client relationships
• Counsel clients on coverages and policy features
• Communicate with clients and company underwriters
• Provide advice and guidance to clients in the event of a claim
• Problem solve client issues
• Minimum 4 years experience in a similar commercial insurance service role
• Proficiency with computer applications (Proficiency with The Agency Manager (TAM), Compu-Quote (Applied Rating Services), Policy Works are an asset)
• RIBO or OTL Licensed
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Self-starter able to work in an unsupervised environment
• Driven by excellent client service
• Flexible work schedule
• Strong multi-tasking skills
• Industry leading compensation plan
• Leveraged use of technology to simplify processes
• In-house training
• Options for career growth and professional development opportunities
• Educational assistance program
• Challenging and supportive working team environment
How to apply:
Please email your resume in confidence to email@example.com
We thank all interested candidates however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.