***Position is in Sudbury Office however opportunities to work from home elsewhere in the province may be available for the right candidate***
WANNA BE A HERO? We’re Growing – Join our Commercial Sales Team!
Looking for a change from the traditional insurance brokerage world? Want to be part of an award-winning team that’s shaking things up in insurance? We’re not your typical brokerage, come see what we’re all about!
Launched in 2011, we’re a fast-growing online insurance brokerage serving up a fresh new approach to personal and commercial insurance. We blend industry knowledge, experience and innovation to offer easy and accessible insurance. We build our own technology and leverage automation and artificial intelligence to enhance the customer experience and maximize our efficiency.
Commercial Insurance Producer Role Includes:
• Closing sales via telephone and online leads (supplied by InsuranceHero.ca) ***Ability to process 80+ commercial leads per month***
• Conduct needs analysis with prospects and clients in order to offer them best coverage/pricing based on their needs
• In-depth understanding of various insurance providers’ underwriting rules & product features & benefits
• Maintain existing client relationships
• Counsel clients on coverages and policy features
• Communicate with clients and company underwriters
• Provide advice and guidance to clients in the event of a claim
• Minimum 5 years experience in a similar commercial insurance sales role
• Proficiency with computer applications (Proficiency with The Agency Manager (TAM), Compu-Quote (Applied Rating Services), Policy Works are an asset)
• RIBO or OTL Licensed
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Self-starter able to work in a supervised or unsupervised environment
• Driven by excellent client service
• Strong multi-tasking skills
• Industry leading compensation plan
• Telephone and Online lead generation provided by InsuranceHero.ca – no cold calling required
• Leveraged use of technology to simplify processes
• Access to over 15 contracted insurance providers
• Personal assistant provided upon reaching a certain volume
• In-house training
• Options for career growth and professional development opportunities
• Educational assistance program
• Challenging and supportive working team environment
How to apply:
Please email your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all interested candidates however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.