***Position is in Sudbury Office however opportunities to work from home elsewhere in the province may be available for the right candidate***
WANNA BE A HERO? We’re Growing – Join our Service Team!
Looking for a change from the traditional insurance brokerage world? Want to be part of an award-winning team that’s shaking things up in insurance? We’re not your typical brokerage, come see what we’re all about!
Launched in 2011, we’re a fast-growing online insurance brokerage serving up a fresh new approach to personal and commercial insurance. We blend industry knowledge, experience and innovation to offer easy and accessible insurance. We build our own technology and leverage automation and artificial intelligence to enhance the customer experience and maximize our efficiency.
Admin Assistant Role Includes:
- Compose emails for renewals, policy changes and cancellations
- Processing of new policies, endorsements and cancellations and ensuring documentation is accurate
- Communicates with our team of brokers on missing elements from the policy and follows up until completion
- Data entry
- Front end Scanning of policy documents
- Ordering CRM reports
- Sorting mail & courrier
- Payment collection – accounts receivables.
- Other administrative tasks
• Minimum 2 years experience in a similar admin role
• Proficiency with computer applications (Proficiency with The Agency Manager (TAM), Compu-Quote (Applied Rating Services), Policy Works are an asset)
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Self-starter able to work in an unsupervised environment
• Driven by excellent client service
• Strong multi-tasking skills
• Industry leading compensation plan
• Leveraged use of technology to simplify processes
• In-house training
• Options for career growth and professional development opportunities
• Educational assistance program
• Challenging and supportive working team environment
How to apply:
Please email your resume in confidence to email@example.com
We thank all interested candidates however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.