Looking for Architect Insurance in Ontario?
No matter how careful and exact your work as an architect might be, there are still risks and hazards that come with creating architectural structures that people will use for years to come. At Insurance Hero, we offer flexible and comprehensive insurance for architects that protect you and your business.
Get the Right Architect Insurance Coverage
Whether you’re a small architecture firm or a large national company, the work of an architect is always under spotlight. Typically, all professionals who provide design advice and services will need to be properly insured for risks such as:
• Negligent acts, errors and omissions
• Professional liability claims made against architects many years after a project has been finished
• Change in client needs, budget or expectations
• Vendor instability
• Projects that are too large or complex
Basic Insurance for Architects Includes
• General Liability: protects against bodily injury or property damage claims related to the services you provide.
• Property Damage: covers your professional equipment or office building against loss or damage.
• Pollution: when construction hits, there’s always a risk of run-off air pollution, this protects you against damage to environment and assists with any necessary clean-up efforts.
• Commercial Vehicle: protects any vehicle used for business from the risks you and your employees can face driving to and from job sites each day.
• Workers’ Compensation: pays for lost income and medical expenses if an employee falls ill or gets injured due to work-related tasks.
At Insurance Hero, we’re experienced in customized insurance protection for your architecture business. Not only are we an award-winning online insurance leader, but we provide best rates and simple-to-access plans that meet your standards. To receive a complimentary quote, contact a hero today.